Faraday Bicycles Inc. (“Faraday”) Limited Warranty
Like any bike, a Faraday will require regular service to ensure a safe and enjoyable ride through its lifetime.
This warranty applies to Faraday bicycles and Faraday accessories purchased after November 1, 2018. This warranty supersedes any previous warranties, written or implied.
- For the original owner, all Faraday bicycles and their components carry the following warranty:
- A lifetime warranty on the bicycle frame.
- A one-year warranty from the original date of purchase on all parts and accessories.
- Contact Faraday Bicycles to initiate a warranty service request.
- Phone: 415.834.5860
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A Faraday technician will review the issue and direct the customer to a local Faraday dealer.
- If there is no Faraday dealer within a reasonable distance Faraday will select a local bicycle shop as the authorized service location.
- All Faraday warranty labor must be performed by an authorized Faraday dealer OR a bicycle shop approved by Faraday Bicycles
- Faraday will repair or replace any component as needed to resolve the warranty issue.
- The consumer will not be charged any fees for approved warranty service.
- At Faraday’s discretion, the bicycle may be shipped back to Faraday’s office for repair then returned to the Faraday dealer or an authorized service location.
- In these cases, Faraday will cover any costs associated with packaging, shipment, and assembly.
- The Internal Battery comes with a one-year warranty from the original date of purchase on manufacturing defects only. Lithium-ion battery capacity will decrease with usage. Standard battery capacity decrease is not covered by this warranty.
- The Faraday Owner’s Manual includes instructions for long-term storage of the Internal Battery. Battery failure due to improper storage is excluded from this warranty.
- Damage from standard wear and tear or crashes and accidents is not covered under this warranty. This exclusion includes, but is not limited to, wear and tear to tires, tubes, brake pads, cable, house, grips, and paint.
- Water damage to the controller is not covered if a Charge Port Plug was supplied by Faraday but not used by the customer.
- This warranty does not cover installation of components, parts, or accessories not originally intended for Faraday product or not compatible with the product as sold
- This warranty does not cover labor costs or parts cost when the labor is performed by any shop other than an authorized Faraday dealer or a bicycle shop approved by Faraday Bicycles.
- Use of the product for abnormal, competition, and/or commercial activities or for purposes other than those for which the product was designed, as determined by Faraday in its sole discretion, is not covered under this warranty.
- Damaged caused by continued use, despite damage and/defects having been found, is not covered by this warranty.
- Due to complications with international shipping and repairs, the Faraday Warranty is only valid in the United States, Mexico, and Canada. The owner is responsible for all material, freight and labor costs outside these countries.
The sole remedy available under the foregoing express warranty and all implied warranties is the repair or replacement of defective parts with those of equal or greater value, as determined by Faraday in its sole discretion.
THE FOREGOING WARRANTY IS THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY OFFERED BY FARADAY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL OTHER EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE) ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL FARADAY OR ANY OF ITS OWNERS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, AGENTS, OR AFFILIATES (OR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE SUCCESSORS OR ASSIGNS) BE RESPONSIBLE OR OTHERWISE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE PURCHASE, USE, OR OWNERSHIP OF ITS PRODUCTS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES FOR PERSONAL INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR ECONOMIC LOSSES, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE, PRODUCT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER THEORY.
Some states and countries do not allow some or all of the foregoing exclusions or limitations, so they may not apply to you. If any portion of the foregoing warranty (or the exclusions or limitations thereto) is deemed invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law, it shall be deemed modified so as to be valid and enforceable to the maximum extent consistent with such law. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state and country to country.