A limited edition kit for the Faraday rider who appreciates a well-made set of tools. This lifetime set of hex wrenches and driver bits was cleverly designed to be accessed with one hand and a magnetic closure system on the Beechwood box ensures smooth operation. And it's not just the details that stand out. Each tool is made of S-2 tool steel, which SILCA describes as the "optimal balance of strength, hardness, shock resistance and dimensional control." These tools won't wear out and will help keep your bikes in tip-top shape for many miles to come.
Each kit includes:
- Fully CNC machined Beechwood box w/Faraday graphics
- S2 steel hex keys 2mm-10mm
- Red polymer coating for superior grip on hex keys
- Custom S2 steel bit adaptor to standard 1/4" bit
- 10 S2 steel bits found in every cycling workshop