What happens after I register my bicycle?
Once you register your bicycle, you will receive a Faraday package containing:
- a free seat post replacement
- information on how to receive free installation at a specialty bicycle retailer at no charge to you
- preaddressed and prepaid shipping materials
You should immediately stop using the recalled bicycle. You will receive a free seat post replacement and free installation at a specialty bicycle retailer. You shouldnot replace the seat post yourself. You should take your recalled bicycle to a specialty bicycle retailer for proper placement and fit of the replacement seat post. We apologize for any inconvenience this might cause.
About the Replace / Repair Process
- After you register your bicycle, you will receive your Faraday package within 5 – 7 business days.
- Please take your bicycle and the Faraday package to any specialty bicycle retailer of your choice, including the specialty bicycle retailer from whom you purchased the bicycle.
- The approved remedy includes free installation of the replacement seat post at a specialty bicycle retailer to ensure proper placement and fit.
- The specialty bicycle retailer will be paid by Faraday when the original recalled seat post is returned to Faraday by the specialty bicycle retailer, at no charge to you.