Two frames, two component setups, two prices. Which one is the right for you? Let’s start with the similarities.
What are YOU looking at?
Every Faraday includes
- 40lbs Weight One of the lightest on the market
- 25miles Range 90% of US daily car trips are under 20miles
- 20mph Top Speed Limited so states allow you to ride it on trails
- Integrated, Cree LED, 350 Lumen Lights Integrated = theft proof!
- Chromoly steel Frame & fork Good for strength and bump absorbtion
- Faraday comfort saddle Saddle Kind to the cheeks
- VP Touring, Aluminum Pedals VP Touring, Aluminum
- Continental Contact, 26” x 1.75” Tires Wide, stable, puncture resistant
- Bafang 250W (350W peak) geared front hub Motor Small, quiet, yet powerful
- 3hrs Charge time As fast as charging your phone
The Porteur frame sports the iconic Faraday double top tube and its own range of accessories.
The Cortland step-through frame makes climbing on and off your bike that little bit easier.
It's all in the details
The Cortland and Porteur have top of the line components and trim throughout.
The S Models have a Sportier look and feel with superb value.
Porteur & Cortland
Porteur S & Cortland S
Greaseless, silent and maintenance-free, the Gates belt drive is a commuter's dream.
A durable classic for the electric bike that looks and feels the most like a bike.
With great speed comes the need for great stopping power, and these premium Tektro Vela Hydraulic Disc Brakes deliver.
Our S models are equipped with Promax DSK-300R Mechanical Disc Brakes.
Premium quality looks and feel gives these models a classy touch.
Ergonomic grips your hands will love to hold.
These steam-bent beauties will keep you dry, so you always arrive in style.
Extra durable and color matched to your frame.
Each model comes in Faraday’s distinctive Classic White plus a selection of custom edition colors. Whether you’re looking for something more reserved or more vibrant, these options have got you covered. Here are all of our current color options.
The ultimate electric-propelled, utility vehicle.